Wishing all of you a very happy and creative academic new year. Like every one of us waiting for a rain, the monsoon hikes are also on waiting. Now since the rain has arrived, get ready for a monsoon hike. The destination is Kondana Caves.
This cave group has 16 Buddhist caves. The caves were excavated in first century B.C. The construction on wooden pattern is notable. One can reach to the cave by descending from Rajmachi village.
Date: Sunday 3rd July 2016
Assembly: 6.30 am Thane Railway Station Platform 1
Return: 5.30 pm Thane Railway Station Platform 1
Fees: Rs. 200/-
Last date of enrollment: 30th June 2016
Contact : Jidnyasa Trust Thane - 022-25403857, Time: 11.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. Mr. M. K. Sonawane - 9821428249
All are welcome. Pre-registration is must.
To enjoy the trek and avoid the inconvenience we give the list of material which is necessary for these treks.
- A good rucksack in proper condition.
- Windcheater, rain cap, one extra set of dry clothes in polythin bag.
- Food for the full day (Morning Breakfast & Lunch) and water bottle. Evening Snacks will be provided by Jidnyasa.
- You should be geared up in Track pant, T- shirt & Sports shoes.
- Friends, Relatives & Parents are welcome for this hike. You may forward this mail to your friends to join us for more enjoyment.
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- Programs are subject to be change due to bad weather or insufficient number of participants.